Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Only 9 more days til' we're doing this again with our Daniel Brock!!


Well, that's right!!! Only 9 more day until we get to hug our Danielson again...after two long years! Wow! I'm soooooooooo thrilled...I can hardly stand it!!! As a mother it just warms my heart knowing he's going to be around me now forever...never to have to be without him! I'm so thankful for his great missionary service to the people in West Virginia/Virginia...I know he's been a great tool in Father's hands to spread His gospel and bear testimony of the Savior of the World...even though some rejected the message, I know Elder Daniel Bawden's words will someday mean something to them...when they are struggling or going through great trial...they will remember this skinny little missionary and how powerful he bore witness that Jesus Christ lives and loves them...
I do know that Daniel's life was changed for the better, along with many others, and I am so thankful that when I see him come down that airport corridor next Thursday morning, that he served with all his might, mind and strength...and he'll bring that joy into our lives here at home! I've already had several dreams that he is in our home teaching us and laughing his wonderful "Danielson" laugh...and I am looking so forward to those dreams coming true real soon!
HOORAH!!! FOR ISRAEL!!!

No comments: