Yes...Thursday morning, just after midnight I got a call from Abe telling me they were following the ambulance on the way to the hospital...Kaden, my sweet little grandson, had a seizure and stopped breathing and his Daddy had to give him CPR!! What a scary thing for us all! But with the tender mercies from a loving Father in heaven...all worked out. After Abe's attempts to revive his breathing through CPR failed, he gave him a quick blessing...and his breathing began right away! We are so blessed to have this Priesthood power in our lives! The ER Dr. said it was Febrile Seizures that Kaden had experienced...and that it is common in children around 2 yrs or younger...(My niece, Maggie, got it a few months ago) So they gave him an IV and did a few tests and sent them home by 3am. It has sure made me think how fragile life is and how much we take advantage of the blessings of life...I hope I can remember this in all I do and try to be a better person...and remember what is truly important.
Saturday, May 23, 2009
A Tender Mercy from Father in heaven...
Yes...Thursday morning, just after midnight I got a call from Abe telling me they were following the ambulance on the way to the hospital...Kaden, my sweet little grandson, had a seizure and stopped breathing and his Daddy had to give him CPR!! What a scary thing for us all! But with the tender mercies from a loving Father in heaven...all worked out. After Abe's attempts to revive his breathing through CPR failed, he gave him a quick blessing...and his breathing began right away! We are so blessed to have this Priesthood power in our lives! The ER Dr. said it was Febrile Seizures that Kaden had experienced...and that it is common in children around 2 yrs or younger...(My niece, Maggie, got it a few months ago) So they gave him an IV and did a few tests and sent them home by 3am. It has sure made me think how fragile life is and how much we take advantage of the blessings of life...I hope I can remember this in all I do and try to be a better person...and remember what is truly important.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
what the heck... why have i not heard about this until now! whats going on with kaden? is he gonna have sesuirs(sp) his whole life? what have ya'll found out? is he out of the hospital?
So scary! Lydia has had some seizures and it is so hard each time. I am so glad that everything turned out okay.
Congrats on Daniel's return! Hope you are all doing well. If you don't have access to our blog, send me your email address and I will get you an invite. (jmswakefield@hotmail.com)
Jamie Wakefield
Post a Comment