Sunday, May 3, 2009

Counting Down the Days....32 more days 'til I get my Danny Boy back!!!!! :)



YES!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED TO SEE MY THIRD MISSIONARY SON COME DOWN THAT AIRPORT CORRIDOR!! IT'S AN EXPERIENCE THAT MAKES ME TEAR UP JUST "THINKING" ABOUT IT!!! :)

We so thankful for his mission and what these two years have done for him...as I think of the scripture in D&C 100:7-8...
"But a commandment I give unto you, that ye shall declare whatsoever thing ye declare in my name in solemnity of heart, in the spirit of meekness, in all things. And I give unto you this promise, that inasmuch as ye do this the Holy Ghost shall be shed fort in bearing record unto all things whatsoever ye shall say."
This is how I feel with my son, Daniel, he's declared the word to many who have not been ready and have been hard-hearted in their actions toward him, yet he has remained meek and tried to love them and help them along...I am so grateful as I see the Holy Ghost directing and guiding him along and see how his testimony of the Savior has been strengthened. I'm so excited to have him share that great spirit with us here at home!
If you want to join us in the D&C Countdown...just read one section a day...we are on Section 32 today (5-3-09)...then read Section 31 tomorrow, etc, etc...:) It's kinda fun to do as we countdown the days!

No comments: