Friday, June 12, 2009

Our Uncle "Donnel" is HOME!!!!!!! (As Kaden calls him!)






Oh, the Joyous feeling of another Missionary Son returning from an honorable mission....there's just nothing like it! We are so happy to have our Daniel Brock home again with us...he looked a little more skinny, but very happy and that's all that matters! We had a great reunion at the airport with many great friends and family joining us...thank you so much to all who came to say Welcome Home to our Danny Boy!

We love you D-man and are so proud and happy for your mission and your days of great growth in the land of West Virginia!

1 comment:

Suzanne Maughan said...

Ok, so I skipped over to your blog through Kristen Peterson's (who is a friend of your son or daughter in law?) because the last name was Bawden...as in my high school seminary teacher, Bro Bawden...as in the Brother Bawden that I heard get a calling in stake conference a couple of weeks ago (ok, maybe that second one isn't the same Bro Bawden). But one of the first pictures on here shows...tada, a picture of Bro Bawden, one of my favorite seminary teachers. I had been trying to get in touch with him in some way because according to him, I was a "hellian" in high school and being the mother of almost 2 children and married for 2 yrs, things have obviously changed...maybe not too much because my husband probably still thinks I am a hellian at times.
This is probably his wife that runs the blog but will you let him read this message or click on the link when I post to go to my blog and get in touch with me? I would really love that.
Thanks for making high school seminary fun, even though Adam and I always gave you grief.