JUST CLICK ON THE UNDERLINED PART AND IT WILL COME ON...THEN CLICK START!
I love this! Especially since I have Irish ancestors...My Nana (paternal grandmother) had a plaque hanging in her home in Desert Hot Springs, California that was a poem entitled, "IRISH BLESSING"...so this reminds me of that. :) I love you, Nana...I miss you and look forward to the day I can hug you again!
I hope I can make you proud of me until that day... oxoxoxo Your granddaughter, Lisa Ann
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awesomeanddelicious
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(40)
-
▼
November
(8)
- Traditional Irish Blessing
- My cute little Graham Isaac!! 101/2 months already!!
- More pics..."Elder Skipper" and finishing the Skip...
- Elder Sammy's hitting his 10 month mark this week!
- Here's how the Remodeling Project is going...on Ab...
- Happy Halloween!! (Belated! :)
- Another Adventure...The Phoenix Zoo with the Skip!
- My sweet elderly wise friends!
-
▼
November
(8)




No comments:
Post a Comment