Sunday, November 15, 2009

Happy Halloween!! (Belated! :)

Here's the Abe and Jessica fam!! Kaden, the Lion, and Allyson is 'baking in the oven'!! (Only about 4 more weeks and she'll be 'done' and in our arms...we can't wait!!) We are so glad they are a part of our family...they bring us so much joy!

Yes! I love Halloween!! Here's some photos from our happenings on Halloween Night 2009!!
This one was "keeping a promise" I had made to my dear friends, Mike and Connie, the senior couple I go help each Monday-Thursday from 8 to Noon. They were SO HAPPY to see us and especially the cute little Lion, Kaden...I was the "Little Old Lady from Pacedina" (You know the song? ha ha)
Here's Grahammy...the cute Winnie the Pooh! Along with his mommy and daddy...Isaac and Chelsea...we are so glad they are in our family...they are great examples to us all.
And Aunt Annie wearing her 'famous' ZELDA costume! She was on her way to her friends house for some good ole laughing and fun!

Yes...our Danny was home for a Halloween Night...finally! He put this costume together all on his own...playing the "LEPRECHAUN" he's been nicknamed for a few times! He looked great! He's so talented at this stuff and such a good sport!

No comments: