Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My cute little Graham Isaac!! 101/2 months already!!

I just realized I have the cutest pics of little Grahammy and so thought I'd show him off!! He's such a cutie...I love how he loves his grandma and reaches out to me when he sees me and wants to go to me! :) He's getting so big...his 1st Birthday will be here on January 5th...I can't believe how this year has flown!
His favorite tricks right now are clapping his hands and making funny noises with his big lips by using his fingers to move them while letting out the noise! (What's that called? You know what I mean, right? ha )


Anyhow, so 'grandma' just wanted to show you how sweet my little Grahammy is..and tell him how very happy he is in our family! :) Love you, Graham Isaac!!!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Lisa - he is so cute!