I know it's been a LLLLOOONNNGGG time since I wrote in this Blog...sorry! I just forget about it and then when I think of it, my day is too full...so anyhow, there's my excuses...how were they? ha ha
So yes, here I am in September and my life is still crazy busy...even more now, because I began working my first "real" job outside the home! Yes, I'm a Resource Teacher Aide at an elementary school about 6 miles from our home...and I love it! The only bummer is some days I get really homesick to be home! And I really miss my little grandbaby, Kaden! I have pictures of him posted by my desk at school though, so that helps! And a few times I've called Jess and told her, "I need a Kaden fix" and she stays at the house so when I get home at 3:30pm Kaden and I can go swimming in the backyard together! :) So that has helped!
But I love my kiddos I help at school...I have about 10 kids throughout the day that I help with math, reading, or language...sometimes I go in their classrooms and sometimes they come down to the resource room for me to help them. I work with a bunch a nice lady's too, who have been so patient to me in helping me understand my jobs. I might go back to school and pursue my teaching degree...I'm still debating on that. Right now, this is keeping me plenty busy, along with keeping up on the family and household duties.
(This is a picture of me with a student I had for just a couple weeks...Zachary! (and his brother, Adam) He was enrolled in another school that specializes more in things he needs help with, so that is good for him...but I miss his sweet spirit, I always looked forward to being with him in his class!)




1 comment:
It is good to see you back! Keep posting!
Post a Comment