
Yes!! Isaac and Chelsea are parents...Baby "Graham" will be here around the first of the year...January 6th is the due date!! We are so excited for them and us...and Kaden will become a COUSIN!! :) We saw ultra sound pics of him a month ago and he has that cute little head that Chels and Isaac have...he's a doll and I can't wait to love on him! The pregnancy is going well for Chels, she was a little sick a few times, but as long as she eats regularly she does better. She is still working at the orthodontist office (that is where Ann got her braces, so Chels gets to change her bands each month!) And Isaac is going to school at MCC and will graduate in December, then he'll go on to ASU and get his Bachelor's of Physical Education Secondary Education. He is still owner/operator of WILLIS QUALITY CARPET/TILE CARE and is doing well with that also...so if you need some carpet or tile cleaned and you live in Maricopa County...CALL HIM! :) (602-619-6375) They recently moved into their new home about 6 miles from our home...we're so glad they are near us! I will get some pics of it soon, once I remember to take my camera when I go visit them! It's a cute little home with two bedrooms and two baths, den, living room/kitchen/dining. Isaac has had lots of fun fixing up the backyard and using his shovel I bought him at a garage sale! :) That's what he wants for his birthday too...Yard Tools! ha He's becoming a real homeowner now! ha




No comments:
Post a Comment