Yes...our 3rd Born, Jakey By left for a new adventure...with a couple friends on August 27th! He drove all the way to Jacksonville, Florida in his "rebuilt" '87 Camaro!! And he said it "purred" all the way!! :) MIRACLE!!! So our home is a lot quieter and not so 'funny' anymore...Jacob definitely brings laughter to our lives! We miss him terribly, but feel comfort and peace in his decision to get away from home for awhile. We know he'll find great strength and guidiance from Father in heaven as he gets out on his own.
He went with his two friends, Ben and Mitch, and they will be living in a home just one block from the beach! He will be looking into selling or servicing house alarms with Ben or working at a restraurant. Knowing Jake he'll find something soon, he's a go-getter when he puts his mind to it and I have no doubt he'll grow from this new adventure! I felt as though I was sending another missionary off in a way, my heart was so sad for a few days...but I feel peace about his decision and know he'll be looked after...Father loves him too!
And yes, I have as one of my 'bookmarks' on my computer..."Hurricane Newswatch" website!! So I'll be keeping an eye on the storms brewing in the Carribean/Atlantic Oceans now! ;)
I love you Jake...may God be with you till we meet again!




No comments:
Post a Comment