Daniel Brock has only 53 days until he will walk down that corridor of the airport to greet us after 2 years!! I can hardly wait!!! As a mother, I'm so happy and thankful for missionary sons who can go away for two years to serve their fellowmen...but I'm especially grateful for the day they get to 'return with honor' to my arms! It's a great "gift" to me...one that is hard to comprehend or explain in words! Daniel has served so graciously and humbly and learned so many wonderful lessons and had some incredible faith-promoting experiences that will bless his life and his future family for the eternities...he was pretty incredible before he left, but now he has been tutored by these many experiences to be an even greater tool in Father's hands...I'm so thankful to be a mother of such a wonderful man named, Dan! :)
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Update on my Missionary Son, Daniel Brock....
Daniel Brock has only 53 days until he will walk down that corridor of the airport to greet us after 2 years!! I can hardly wait!!! As a mother, I'm so happy and thankful for missionary sons who can go away for two years to serve their fellowmen...but I'm especially grateful for the day they get to 'return with honor' to my arms! It's a great "gift" to me...one that is hard to comprehend or explain in words! Daniel has served so graciously and humbly and learned so many wonderful lessons and had some incredible faith-promoting experiences that will bless his life and his future family for the eternities...he was pretty incredible before he left, but now he has been tutored by these many experiences to be an even greater tool in Father's hands...I'm so thankful to be a mother of such a wonderful man named, Dan! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment