This is "part" of our family after church for an Easter Brunch of German Pancakes...our dear friends, Michelle and Alyssa joined us!
As I contemplate the Savior this beautiful Easter Day, I am so incredibly grateful for my family, my life, the church, my many opportunities, and of course, my Savior and my testimony. I can't thank Him enough! As I think of the sacrifice He offered so freely in my behalf, I am in awe. As I bore my testimony to my little 5 year old boys in Primary today, I realized how much I take this knowledge for granite. I really would be nothing in my life without the gospel of Jesus Christ...His gospel and His life and teachings bring meaning and purpose to my everyday mundane tasks of this earthly experience. And so I just want to share with all of you my deep love for Him, as the Savior of the world on this Easter Day...I hope each of you will also feel His great love for you in your lives...and realize when we go through heartache and trials and suffering, He will be there to lift our hands that hang low, if we do all we can to let Him into our lives. Happy Easter! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment