I'm home sick (again--since Friday!) from work, so thought I'd update my blog! I'm feeling a little better, but still feel the sore throat and coughing, so decided to rest one more day before I expose all the kids and teachers! I really miss them...I'm so glad I love my job...don't know how I could leave my home without loving what I'm doing at school. All the kids I work with are "under my skin" now and I care and love them like they were my own kids. It's funny, cause I work with about three kids that remind me of my own children personalities. So it's like I told the head teacher, Molly, the other day, even though I don't have a 'teaching certificate', I'm amazed how I know how to inspire and help these students, I guess it's from being a mom for 25 years...the "Mother Certificate" is kicking in! ha
Well, I got my son, Sammy, off...boy was that a whirlwind of a month! I enjoyed the many times we all got to spend together and felt we did everything humanly possible in getting him ready before the time of departure...we crammed in a few extra events at the end which made it so I didn't get much sleep, but it was definitely worth the losing of sleep and rest! (now that I think of it, that's probably why I'm sick now! oh, it's still worth it! ha)
So here's some fun things we were able to do before Elder Sammy left us for his BEST TWO YEARS....




No comments:
Post a Comment