Monday, February 2, 2009

Wow!! I just realized I haven't talked about my newest member...GRAHAM ISAAC!!



Holy Cow!! Has it been a whirlwind for me...or am I really getting old? ha ha I just realized I never introduced you to our newest little grandson...GRAHAM ISAAC! He's a living doll and we love him so much and are so blessed to have him in our lives right now...He came on Monday January 5th at 2:14am weighing a healthy 7 lbs. 9 oz. his length was 21 inches.

We are so blessed to have another sweet boy to join our family! And Kaden is so lucky to have a cousin now to share all those boy adventures with!

Thank you Isaac and Chelsea for being such cute little parents and loving him so much and doing such a fabulous job at not only caring for Graham, but also caring for each other during this last month...Isaac's example of tenderness and love as he took such good care of Chelsea and Graham during some especially tough couple of weeks was such a great example to us. Thanks, Ise and Chels!! You're both incredible! We love you all! oxoxoxoxox Grama Lisa :)

1 comment:

courtnee said...

Lisa,
I am getting caught up on all my friends this morning- it is your turn!!! I love ya! You are an example to me and a true blue friend. Thanks! Thanks! I agree he is one cutie. We can not wait to see you all. I do not know when that will be but hopefully sooner than later.
Courtnee