skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My Missionary Son, Sammy Juan will soon be HOME!!
Yes!! On January 21st, my baby boy Sammy will have completed his 2 year mission in Perth, Australia! Wow! The time has gone fast...and SLOW at the same time. It seems like yesterday I was taking him all by myself to Sky Harbor Airport (for the second time...since the flight was canceled the night before due to weather conditions in SLC!) And now in just two weeks, I'll be boarding a plane in that same airport...for AUSTRALIA!! YES! I get to go get my fifth son DOWN UNDER and meet the wonderful people and land he has learned to LOVE! He recently wrote home, "My testimony has grown heaps and I'm so grateful for my mission. I'm sad that I will be leaving my home. It has grown a part of me. I am part Aussie now and will be bringing a piece of it back. I have made the Best of Mates out here!"
So I'm so stoked to share those last days in his mission with him...I will be his "missionary companion" for 5 days! I am so thankful for this opportunity.I love the missionary program of our church and so grateful for a living prophet who calls my sons on missions and for their worthiness to serve the Lord and the people in the land they are called. They truly do grow and become better men to serve in this world... I love you, Sammy! I'm so very thankful for your diligence and hard work...thanks for bringing honor to your family and to the Lord for these two years!
HOORAH!! FOR ISRAEL!!
Love, Your Mummy! oxoxoxo
1 comment:
This was tender for me. My first missionary has one year to go and I feel sooo excited for you to go to Australia to pick up your last. I know you will treasure every moment! Love you.
Post a Comment