Friday, June 27, 2008

Here's Druscilla Rose!



Druscilla is 5 1/2 yrs. old and absolutely LOVES Princesses!! So when I pulled out this princess dress for her to wear to church the first Sunday, she was in heaven! And she always has to do her little "curtsy" pose! :) Like I said earlier, she is back with her mommy now. Thank goodness! She was a handful...lots of temper tatrums...but Ann came up with a great idea (thanks to Amy Anderson :) to do an incentive chart with stickers and after she would get 12 "Princess Points" she would get a dollar to go to the Dollar Store...she loves the dollar store as much as Princesses! hee hee So that helped her and she only ended up with tantrums about every other day before she left, so that was good!

She loved the Mesa Temple visitor center and loved going to church and attending Primary...so we hope some good memories with our family will be remembered and she will have a better life with her mommy. I had fun braiding her hair too! :)

No comments: