Yes! My hunny turned the big
5 0!! And he was surprised and had no clue
whatsoever...until 1 minute before...he drove up to the church and saw all the 'familiar' cars of the family! (Dang! I should've drove or insisted he drive down the other street and come in the back of the church...o'well...we almost had him!)
We had a great time with all our dear family and friends there for his 'Hawaiian Style' Birthday...since he said 'no way' on he and I going to Hawaii for his Bday...I decided to do a Hawaiian Party instead...we had a Smoothie Bar, chips, veggies, candy and of course, cake and ice-cream!
We played 'Mormon Bridge', Wii Sports, watched his dvd movie the kids made him awhile ago, and had a great time visiting!
Thanks to all who supported him by coming and for those far away for your sweet letters! It all meant so very much to him!
xoxoxo HAPPY BIRTHDAY HUNNY...I LOVE YOU! oxoxoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment