Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our lives are changing...but for the good.


Yes, we will no longer see our Dad much on Sundays...he has been called to serve the Sossaman Ward for the next little while as their Bishop...So our family dinners on Sunday will not include our Patriarch much anymore...so instead we'll probably hold our family gatherings on Saturdays.

The blessings are already being felt by me, and I think the other family members. I'm so thankful for the growth I am having as I'm being stretched...and I'm thankful for the growth I'm witnessing in my good husband as he is learning to serve, love and lift others without thinking of himself and his own needs....and I'm seeing all my 'adult' children truly growing and stepping up to help and lift the load for us. They are incredible people!

I know that this church is true! I'm so blessed to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life! And so grateful for a living prophet, President Monson, who is not concerned about the day or time we will meet our Savior, but teaches us through the words of Christ how to be like Him so we can someday meet Him again and be worthy to be in His presence!

I LOVE YOU ALL! HAPPY SABBATH TO YOU!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What an inspiration your family is to me. I love you all. I am so thankful that our Heavenly Father blessed me with you in my life.
Love you Mary