Here's 14 of my 15 kido's at our 1ST ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM!! It was a great success...the children all memorized their parts and did a TERRIFIC JOB...I WAS SO PROUD OF THEM! And Santa Claus,(my hunny!) was the LIFE OF THE PARTY! And not to be bias at all...but don't I have the CUTEST GRANDKIDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD?? =) (AND NO, ALLY DID NOT LIKE SANTA ONE BIT! HA HA)
Thursday, December 16, 2010
Christmas with Lisa's Lively Learners!!
Here's 14 of my 15 kido's at our 1ST ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM!! It was a great success...the children all memorized their parts and did a TERRIFIC JOB...I WAS SO PROUD OF THEM! And Santa Claus,(my hunny!) was the LIFE OF THE PARTY! And not to be bias at all...but don't I have the CUTEST GRANDKIDS IN THE WHOLE WORLD?? =) (AND NO, ALLY DID NOT LIKE SANTA ONE BIT! HA HA)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment