Sunday, November 14, 2010
Gilbert Temple Groundbreaking...Our new temple is coming!
It was a beautiful day here in Arizona this Saturday, November 13th, and Kenny and I decided to go to the actual spot instead of watching it at the stake center...and I'm so glad we did! For Jessica asked if we could tend Kaden and Allyson, and it was so fun to have them with us! They were perfect! And Jake and Colton came too! What a beautiful Spirit was there! Elder Costa was the general authority to dedicate the land...he is the one on the stage above Kaden! And they let Kaden hold one of the shovels too...so that was fun! I kept telling him that he will probably be starting Kindergarten when the temple is done being built...he was excited about that! We are so excited to be a part of this wonderful experience! 



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
My sister in law was there..Do you happen to know any Taylors? As in Donny and Andrea Taylor?
Post a Comment