Yes....the First Field Trip for Lisa's Lively Learners, and were they 'LIVELY'!! HA We had a great time and the firemen were so kind and cute with the children...it was a great success! And I had 6 wonderful Mother's go to help!! Thanks everyone! You're children are so incredible and they are getting under my heartstrings! I can't believe I am getting to do this 'dream come true' job!! I feel so blessed and lucky!
Sunday, October 3, 2010
First Field Trip for the Preschool...Fire Station!
Yes....the First Field Trip for Lisa's Lively Learners, and were they 'LIVELY'!! HA We had a great time and the firemen were so kind and cute with the children...it was a great success! And I had 6 wonderful Mother's go to help!! Thanks everyone! You're children are so incredible and they are getting under my heartstrings! I can't believe I am getting to do this 'dream come true' job!! I feel so blessed and lucky!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment