


Elder Sammy has recently been transferred back to the south part of Australia...to Perth area. He was very excited to be back and received permission from President Maurer (the Mission President) to baptize the twins of a dear family he grew to love while serving there earlier! The twins names are Gemma and Brooke...aren't they beautiful! We are so happy for them and their family.
I was able speak with their mother, Allison, a few months ago on the phone. She has a very strong 'Aussie accent' so a few times I did not know what she was saying, but it was so sweet of her to call and stay in contact with me and tell me all about my Sammy and how much she loves and cares for him.
I've started a savings account to hopefully get a cheap enough flight to get to pick up Sammy from his mission next January...if God is willing and I do all I can, I know it'll work out!
I'm so proud of you, Sammy and know Father in heaven is as well...keep up the great work for Him! oxoxo Your Mum! oxoxoxo :)




2 comments:
My name is Mindy Riggs (hermann)
I just wanted to tell Brother Bawden Hello! He was my seminary teacher at gilbert high! (i was friends with your daughter in law Chelsea in jr. high) He was an amazing teacher & i learned so much that year!!!
My name is Mindy Riggs (hermann)
I just wanted to tell Brother Bawden Hello! He was my seminary teacher at gilbert high! (i was friends with your daughter in law Chelsea in jr. high) He was an amazing teacher & i learned so much that year!!!
Post a Comment