Friday, October 3, 2008

SAMUEL JUAN TURNS 19 YRS.!!!!!!!!!




YEP! MY BABY BOY TURNED 19 THIS LAST WEEK....Can you believe how my kids are growing up? I'm so sad...I miss those days of endless diapers, teething, and getting into everything....NOT!! HA HA

Jake surprised him for his B-day and was able to borrow a friends "wakeboard" boat and they all went on the lake for his birthday all day to wakeboard and surf the wake! Even the "Skipper" (Kaden!) got to go for the first few hours with them! They had a good time!

My Sammy has grown into a wonderful young man and is growing into a wonderful man...I'm so thankful for the preparation he's put forth in getting ready for his mission...I know he will be a great missionary and I'm so excited for him to begin this phase of his life!

His papers will go in this next week...so I'll keep you posted on the call! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Tell Sam Happy Birthday from us!